How to fix error B200 on canon Printers?
Ever thought what makes your Canon MP620 Printer function improperly at times? Well, the problem is with the installation process of the drivers used in your printer.
These Steps would help you to Fix Error B200:
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
9. Plug the power back in and turn the printer on.
This is how you can solve the driver installation issue in your Canon Printer and correct the common Canon printer error B200, at the comfort of your home, office or home office. Remember, the Canon MP620 Printer is equipped with features like auto duplexing, image editing, etc. and it offers incredible performance too. Therefore, such problem should not restrict your device in giving out the best performance.